Workshops for parents
•120 MINUTEs • @ Serendipity Centre, #02-05, 51 WaterLoo St, Singapore 187969
To book and/or check the next available dates for any workshop, please join our Meet Up group Conscious Parenting Training Playgroups.
Workshops are great group courses designed to focus on a single parenting subject of your interest. It is advisable to have taken the Module 1 Class on Brain Development to make the most of the workshop, however it is not compulsory.
- Surviving Tantrums
- Raising Girls
- Raising Boys
- Anxious Children and Supporting Sensitive Children
- Raising Strong-Willed Children
- Combining Love & Limits - How to say No
- Let's Talk About Sleep
- Prepare to Parent
- Childcare - Getting It Right
- Your Competent Child : How Children Thrive
- Siblings : Creating a Breeding Ground for Love
- How to Deal with Bad Behaviour
NEXT WORKSHOP: SURVIVING TANTRUM
13 Sept 2017 9:30 - 12:00 pm
@ serendipity centre, #02-05, 51 WaterLoo St, Singapore 187969
Raging Children - what to do?
- Exhausted Parents - how to deal with your own emotions in the heat of the moment?
- How to stay the parent you want to be?
- How to strengthen the bond between you and your child with every tantrum?
You will learn how to understand your child better, respond more effectively during a tantrum and how to get a better grip on your own emotions.